Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cooking Cannabis with Medicinal Mike

Hi folks.

I am more than a canndy maker;I use cannabis oil or butter or flour to cook and bake with(pun intended). Have you ever had candied carrots, where all you has to do is melt some butter and add some sugar to glaze the carrots once they are done cooking? To make them "Green" just use the refined butter infusion instead of the normal butter. That is the simple principal behind the DVD (which is the tittle of this post). Once I have taken you through the process of how to make the infused oil or butter or grinding it down to flour, I show you how to use it. I have several simple and quick things to make in a "green" fashion; Canndy is just the start! The the kitchen where I will be filming has not been set yet. I have all the ingredients and equipment to do this project, just not the location yet. Send me some of your recipes; if I use them in the DVD, you will get a credit. You don't have to use your real name if you don't want, a nickname will do. Get Cooking Ps. Free Marc Emery!

No comments:

Post a Comment